Sunday, March 13, 2011

A new beginning...welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I previously had another blog on this site, but decided to condense all of them to make it a bit easier for me! I have had seven years in the cosmetic industry, both with experience working in retail and also working as a freelance artist directly with clients. I have experience with various cosmetic brands, such as MAC, Bare Escentuals, Nars, Laura Mercier, and Bobbi Brown.

I enjoy the full scope of makeup! Makeup (Beauty in general and fashion as well) can transform one's personality and give someone an entirely new perspective! This may give someone the confidence to wear a lip shade they thought they could never wear, or try a new trick which makes their life a bit easier and gives them more confidence! Makeup can be empowering, and that is what continually draws me to the field every time I think about why I do what I do.

I am currently expecting my first child (a boy!) with my husband, and we are very excited! I decided to start a blog to share my own perspectives and techniques with others. I understand firsthand that sometimes different trends are a bit scary to try, or you may not know how to apply a product and it can be intimidating finding someone to help! Hopefully, this can be a place where many feel comfortable in asking questions and finding the answers to their questions! I do anticipate and hope to start a Youtube channel at some point to do reviews and things like that. Until that happens, bear with me and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment